A variety of boutique accommodation options are available with flexible configuration suitable for singles, couple, families and larger groups. Three accommodation types are: ‘The Villa’ (1 only), ‘The Studio’ (1 only) and Plantation Rooms (2 only). Any of these can be booked separately or together for larger groups. All of Ifiele’ele’s accommodation options have been designed to combine modernity with some of the best features of Samoan-style architecture while maximizing privacy and views of the sea. The buildings are sympathetic to the local environment and climate control with solid block construction, steep pitched roofs, and full walls of glass stacker doors providing ocean or plantation views and seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living spaces. The Villa A spacious, modern 2 or 3 double bedroom and 2 bathroom home with additional sleeping space in the mezzanine. The open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area is complimented by an outdoor dining and living area under a traditional thatch roof. The Villa can accommodate anything up to 8 people in air-conditioned comfort. The Studio A completely self-contained apartment with full-sized kitchen, bathroom and living area comprising open-plan, dining, lounge and sleeping quarters, extended by an outdoor patio that overlooks the Pacific Ocean. The Studio is ideally suited for singles, couples or couples with one child. [columns] [column width=”one-half”] Plantation Rooms The two Plantation Rooms are delightfully decorated with plantation style furniture and views of Ifiele’ele’s plantation. Separated by a comfortable lounge area, the Plantation Rooms each contain a king bed and a single bed. Both have an outdoor en-suite bathroom to complete the plantation experience. [/column] [column width=”one-half”] The Fale For those who want to get closer to nature or experience part of Samoan culture, a traditional Samoan fale is also available. By day, the fale is equipped with bean bags and cushions making it another of Ifiele’ele’s perfect places to lounge around and shoot the breeze with family or friends or read a book with cold drink in hand as the sun sets. [/column] [/columns]
- Guests can check-in at any time – 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- All rooms are serviced daily at no extra charge.
- Coffee and tea are provided on arrival.
- An optional shopping service is available so that you can arrive with basic supplies already stocked in your kitchen.
- Seasonal fruit picked fresh from the plantation is provided daily.
- A traditional umu can be arranged on request. Guests can learn how to cook an umu by watching and actually participating in the preparation.
- King size beds with deluxe mattresses and pillows.
- Additional single beds or a cot available on request.
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms.
- Standed fans available.
- Comfortable, well-appointed lounge/living areas with lounge suite, coffee table and TV cabinet.
- Both The Villa and The Studio have fully equipped kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezer, oven and breakfast bar.
- The Villa kitchen contains a commercial gas hob and electric oven, microwave, and toaster.
- The Studio kitchen contains a conventional gas hob and electric oven, microwave, toaster and sandwich maker.
- Both The Villa and The Studio have large, deluxe bathrooms with vanity, shower, toilet and hair-dryer.
- Plantation rooms both have an outdoor en-suite bathroom.
- The Villa has an undercover outdoor table and seating for 8 people.
- The Studio has an undercover outdoor table with 2 chairs.
- Quality linen and dining ware.
- Large flat screen television in The Villa and Studio .
- Laundry service available.