The Villa is a spacious, modern 2 or 3 double bedroom and 2 bathroom home with additional sleeping space in the amply-sized mezzanine. The open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area is complimented by an outdoor dining and living area under a traditional thatch roof. The Villa can accommodate anything up to 3 couples and 7 children.RATESBOOK NOW
- Guests can check-in at any time – 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- The Villa is serviced daily at no extra charge.
- Coffee and tea are provided on arrival.
- An optional shopping service is available so that you can arrive with basic supplies already stocked in your kitchen.
- Seasonal fruit picked fresh from the plantation is provided daily.
- A traditional umu can be arranged on request. Guests can learn how to cook an umu by watching and actually participating in the preparation.
- King size bed with deluxe mattresses and pillows in bedrooms.
- Additional single mattresses or a cot available on request.
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms.
- Standed fans available.
- The Villa has a comfortable, well-appointed lounge/living area with lounge suite, coffee table and TV cabinet.
- The Villa has a fully equipped kitchen with full-sized fridge/freezer and oven and breakfast bar.
- The Villa kitchen contains a commercial gas hob and electric oven, microwave, toaster, food processor and pie maker.
- The Villa has a large, deluxe bathroom with vanity, shower, toilet and hair-dryer.
- The Villa has an undercover outdoor table and seating for 8 people.
- Quality linen and dining ware.
- Broadband wireless Internet connection.
- Large flat screen television.
- Electronic library of movies and TV series.
- Laundry service available.