A variety of boutique accommodation options are available with flexible configuration suitable for singles, couple, families and larger groups. ‘The Villa’ and ‘The Studio’ can be booked separately or together for larger groups.
Both The Villa and The Studio have been designed to combine modernity with some of the best features of Samoan-style architecture while maximizing privacy and views of the sea. The buildings are sympathetic to the local environment and climate control with solid block construction, steep pitched roofs, and full walls of glass stacker doors providing ocean-views and seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living spaces.
A spacious, modern 2 or 3 double bedroom and 2 bathroom home with additional sleeping space in the amply-sized mezzanine. The open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area is complimented by an outdoor dining and living area under a traditional thatch roof. The Villa can accommodate anything up to 3 couples and 7 children.
A completely self-contained apartment with full-sized kitchen, bathroom and living area comprising open-plan kitchen, dining, lounge and sleeping quarters, extended by an outdoor patio that overlooks the Pacific Ocean. The Studio is ideally suited for singles, couples and business travellers.
For those who want to get closer to nature or experience part of Samoan culture, a traditional Samoan fale is also available with its own kitchen and bathroom facilities.
- Guests can check-in at any time – 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- The Villa and The Studio are serviced daily at no extra charge.
- Coffee and tea are provided on arrival.
- An optional shopping service is available so that you can arrive with basic supplies already stocked in your kitchen.
- Seasonal fruit picked fresh from the plantation is provided daily.
- A traditional umu can be arranged on request. Guests can learn how to cook an umu by watching and actually participating in the preparation.
- King size beds with deluxe mattresses and pillows in bedrooms.
- Additional single mattresses or a cot available on request.
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms.
- Standed fans available.
- Both The Villa and The Studio have comfortable, well-appointed lounge/living area with lounge suite, coffee table and TV cabinet.
- Both The Villa and The Studio have fully equipped kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezer and oven and breakfast bar.
- The Villa kitchen contains a commercial gas hob and electric oven, microwave, toaster, food processor and pie maker.
- The Studio kitchen contains a conventional gas hob and electric oven, microwave, toaster and sandwich maker.
- Both The Villa and The Studio have large, deluxe bathrooms with vanity, shower, toilet and hair-dryer.
- The Villa has an undercover outdoor table and seating for 8 people.
- The Studio has an undercover outdoor table with 2 chairs.
- Quality linen and dining ware.
- Broadband wireless Internet connection.
- Large flat screen television.
- Electronic library of movies and TV series.
- Laundry service available.